Upon completion of this lesson you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the events that occurred after viewing a domestic violence cross complaint scenario.
- Demonstrate recognition of terms associated with a domestic violence cross complaint.
You will be presented this scenario in a series of short video clips. For each clip you will:
- Learn words and terms relevant to the scenario.
- View the clip with transcription in Spanish only (with phonetic spelling and pronunciation assistance)
- View the same clip with transcription in English and Spanish.
Additional Online Courses
- What Every First Responding Officer Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Collecting DNA Evidence at Property Crime Scenes
- DNA – A Prosecutor’s Practice Notebook
- Crime Scene and DNA Basics
- Laboratory Safety Programs
- DNA Amplification
- Population Genetics and Statistics
- Non-STR DNA Markers: SNPs, Y-STRs, LCN and mtDNA
- Firearms Examiner Training
- Forensic DNA Education for Law Enforcement Decisionmakers
- What Every Investigator and Evidence Technician Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Principles of Forensic DNA for Officers of the Court
- Law 101: Legal Guide for the Forensic Expert
- Laboratory Orientation and Testing of Body Fluids and Tissues
- DNA Extraction and Quantitation
- STR Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Communication Skills, Report Writing, and Courtroom Testimony
- Español for Law Enforcement
- Amplified DNA Product Separation for Forensic Analysts