Contact a public affairs specialist at 202-307-0703 or [email protected]
See our Frequently Asked Questions.
For technical assistance with submitting the SF-424 and SF-LLL in Grants.gov, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726, 606-545-5035, at Grants.gov customer support webpage , or email at [email protected]. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
For technical assistance with submitting the full application in DOJ’s Justice Grants System (JustGrants), contact the JustGrants Service Desk at 833-872-5175 or [email protected].The JustGrantsService Desk operates Monday–Friday 7 a.m. – 9.p.m. EST and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Federal holidays.
For substantive questions about your proposal, contact the OJP Response Center. Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. eastern time on the solicitation close date.
- Phone: 1-800-851-3420
- TTY at 301-240-6310 (hearing impaired only)
- Email [email protected]
- Fax to 301-240-5830
Contact our Web Content Manager with questions on how to use NIJ.gov or if you find broken links or other errors.
To order publications online:
- Search the Virtual Library for a title of interest.
- Selecting the publication title.
- Select the "Order" link under "Availability."
- Complete order in the NCJRS shopping cart.
To order by phone or for assistance:
- U.S. callers: 800-851-3420
- International callers: 202-836-6998
- TTY for the hearing impaired: 301-240-6310
Call the main NIJ number at 202-307-2942.
View the NIJ Staff Directory.