Cerrudo, J. (1995). Spanish for police and firefighters. Guilford: USA:
Crown Publish Group Staff. (1997). Spanish for law enforcement.
USA: Living Language.
Dent, R. L. (1999). Survival Spanish: The realism perspective.
Garcia, M. (May, 1995). Spanish for law enforcement officers, 2.
USA: NTC/Contemporary Publishing Company.
Hammit, G. (1985). Learn Spanish the fast and fun way.
Barron's Educational Series.
Hart, T.L. (January, 1991). Speedy Spanish for police personnel. Santa
Barbara, USA: Baja Books.
Harvey, W.C. (1996). Spanish for law enforcement personnel. Hauppage,
New York: Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Himilce, N. (1994). Everything you need to know about Latino history.
Louisville Division of Police, Spanish language guide.
McCarthy, A.M. & Nocito, J.A. (1998). Spanish for public safety personnel.
Boston, MA: Butterworth-Heinemann, Inc.
Noble, J. & Lacasa, J. (1991). The Hispanic way. Passport Books.
Oliver, J.A. & Lebredo, R. (1996, October). Spanish for law enforcement.
Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company (College Division).
Partners in Training Consultants. (Revised: 1998). Survival and
communication Spanish for law enforcement guide. Tucson, Arizona.
Pomerville, P.A. (1994). Cultural Contracts: A professional police response to cultural differences. Trainer's Manual, Part V.
Rudman, J. (1994, October). Every-day Spanish for policer officers.
Syosset: USA: National Learning Corporation.
Slick, S.L. (1992, December). Survival Spanish for law enforcement officers.
Petal: USA: Command Spanish.
Smith, V.B. (1997, January). Spanish for law enforcement. Vestavia Hills:
USA: International Press America.
Wong. (1997, November). Spanish for law enforcement, reference manual.
USA: Language Institute of Colima
Additional Online Courses
- What Every First Responding Officer Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Collecting DNA Evidence at Property Crime Scenes
- DNA – A Prosecutor’s Practice Notebook
- Crime Scene and DNA Basics
- Laboratory Safety Programs
- DNA Amplification
- Population Genetics and Statistics
- Non-STR DNA Markers: SNPs, Y-STRs, LCN and mtDNA
- Firearms Examiner Training
- Forensic DNA Education for Law Enforcement Decisionmakers
- What Every Investigator and Evidence Technician Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Principles of Forensic DNA for Officers of the Court
- Law 101: Legal Guide for the Forensic Expert
- Laboratory Orientation and Testing of Body Fluids and Tissues
- DNA Extraction and Quantitation
- STR Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Communication Skills, Report Writing, and Courtroom Testimony
- Español for Law Enforcement
- Amplified DNA Product Separation for Forensic Analysts