Certificate of Completion
This course does not provide a certificate of completion.
This page provides an overview of interface controls that allow navigation between modules, topics, and individual pages. Descriptions of courseware icons and links are also included in this user guide.
There are 5 section tabs for navigating to different areas
of the content:
- Home—Return to the first page of the course. From this page you can easily skip to a new or return to a previous module/lesson.
- Glossary—A complete list of terms defined within this course.
- Resources—A complete list of references from within this course.
- Help—Return to this page.
- Contact Us—Submit a question or comment about this course.
Back and Forward arrows are available at the bottom of the content area to navigate from page to page.
Additional Online Courses
- What Every First Responding Officer Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Collecting DNA Evidence at Property Crime Scenes
- DNA – A Prosecutor’s Practice Notebook
- Crime Scene and DNA Basics
- Laboratory Safety Programs
- DNA Amplification
- Population Genetics and Statistics
- Non-STR DNA Markers: SNPs, Y-STRs, LCN and mtDNA
- Firearms Examiner Training
- Forensic DNA Education for Law Enforcement Decisionmakers
- What Every Investigator and Evidence Technician Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Principles of Forensic DNA for Officers of the Court
- Law 101: Legal Guide for the Forensic Expert
- Laboratory Orientation and Testing of Body Fluids and Tissues
- DNA Extraction and Quantitation
- STR Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Communication Skills, Report Writing, and Courtroom Testimony
- Español for Law Enforcement
- Amplified DNA Product Separation for Forensic Analysts