This page provides an overview of interface controls that allow navigation between modules, topics, and individual pages.
There are 5 section tabs for navigating to different areas
of the content:
- Home—Return to the first page of the course. From this page you can easily skip to a new or return to a previous module/lesson.
- Glossary—A complete list of terms defined within this course.
- Resources—A complete list of references from within this course.
- Help—Return to this page.
- Contact Us—Submit a question or comment about this course.
Back and Forward arrows are available at the bottom of the content area to navigate from page to page.
Additional Online Courses
- What Every First Responding Officer Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Collecting DNA Evidence at Property Crime Scenes
- DNA – A Prosecutor’s Practice Notebook
- Crime Scene and DNA Basics
- Laboratory Safety Programs
- DNA Amplification
- Population Genetics and Statistics
- Non-STR DNA Markers: SNPs, Y-STRs, LCN and mtDNA
- Firearms Examiner Training
- Forensic DNA Education for Law Enforcement Decisionmakers
- What Every Investigator and Evidence Technician Should Know About DNA Evidence
- Principles of Forensic DNA for Officers of the Court
- Law 101: Legal Guide for the Forensic Expert
- Laboratory Orientation and Testing of Body Fluids and Tissues
- DNA Extraction and Quantitation
- STR Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Communication Skills, Report Writing, and Courtroom Testimony
- Español for Law Enforcement
- Amplified DNA Product Separation for Forensic Analysts