Fiscal Year 2020 Awards
On October 15, 2020, the Office of Justice Programs transitioned to the Justice Grants System for all grants management activities. We continue to post awards related to 2020 solicitations. Some or all of the awards for the following solicitations have yet to be posted:
- Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020
- Graduate Research Fellowship, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research into Immigration and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Evaluation on School Safety, Fiscal Year 2020
- Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants Solicitation, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Evaluations of Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2020
As part of accomplishing its mission, NIJ awards grants and cooperative agreements for various research, development, and evaluation projects; and fellowship programs.
You may browse the table below and use filter options to view awards by award status, State, fiscal year, awardee name, city or perform a keyword search.
Number of Awards: 6,065
Total Amount Awarded: $2,874,330,968