The NIJ Journal presents research-based information that can help inform policy decisions and improve understanding of the criminal justice system.
In this issue:
- Fighting Crime With Science, by Jim Dawson
- Looking for the Link: The Impact of Foreclosures on Neighborhood Crime Rates, by Farhana Qazi, April L. Trotter and Joel Hunt
- Tracking Movements With Isotopes, by Jim Dawson
- Evaluating the Los Angeles County Elder Abuse Forensic Center, by Terry Taylor and Carrie Mulford
- Testing a Concept and Beyond: Can the Criminal Justice System Adopt a Nonblaming Practice?, by Nancy Ritter
- Using Research To Move Policing Forward, by Captain James Nolette
- NIJ Funding: Supporting Emerging Scientists, Building Our Future, by John M. Butler
NIJ Journal Editorial Board
- Thomas E. Feucht, Ph.D.
- Lee A. Mockensturm
- Angela Moore, Ph.D.
- Marilyn Moses
- Nancy Ritter
- George Tillery
- Cheryl Crawford Watson
Editor-in-Chief: Jolene Hernon
Production: Palladian Partners, Inc.
- Beth Pearsall, Managing Editor
- Sarah Berson, Consulting Editor
- Amy Schneider, Production Editor
- Robert Walker, Jr., Designer
- Yue Xu, Designer