June 1, 2007
The NIJ Journal presents research-based information that can help inform policy decisions and improve understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Habilitation or Harm: Project Greenlight and the Potential Consequences of Correctional Programming
- Hate Crime in America: The Debate Continues
- Al Blumstein: 40 Years of Contributions to Criminal Justice
- The 40th Anniversary of the Crime Report
- Study Reveals Unique Issues Faced by Deaf Victims of Sexual Assault
- LAPD Chief Bratton Speaks Out: What’s Wrong With Criminal Justice Research—and How to Make It Right
- Factories Behind Fences: Do Prison ‘Real Work’ Programs Work?
- Agroterrorism—Why We’re Not Ready: A Look at the Role of Law Enforcement
- Helping Inmates Obtain Federal Medical Benefits Postrelease
National Institute of Justice, "NIJ Journal Issue 257, June 2007," June 1, 2007, nij.ojp.gov:
Date Published: June 1, 2007