This solicitation seeks applications for funding to conduct research to
- Examine the root causes of school violence.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the approaches to stopping school violence found in the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) FY 2018 or FY 2019 STOP School Violence Act solicitations.
- Research on the perspectives of STOP School Violence Act solicitations.
- NIJ’s Law Enforcement Advancing Data and Science Scholars Program for Law Enforcement Officers, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020
- Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020