This program is based on scientific principles and established, nationally recognized, standards of death investigation and forensic pathology. It addresses a critical need for training of Medical Legal Death Investigators in the United States. This course is one of multiple modules of Death Investigation Training available as separate courses through the University of North Dakota's Office of Extended Learning.
- Understand and employ the basic concepts of MHFA.
- Recognize several mental health problems and crises.
- Respond appropriately to these mental health challenges.
- Direct people to appropriate long-term professional help where it is needed.
If you have questions about this course or difficulty with login or registration, contact the University of North Dakota.
Students will receive CME's upon completion of any one or more of the training courses. This training program is eligible for the following continuing education credits:
- AMA PRA Category 1™
- American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators (ABMDI)
- Police Officer Standards & Training (POST) - North Dakota and Minnesota