This series is specifically designed to bring together practitioners and researchers to enhance information-sharing and promote collaboration among the impression, pattern and trace evidence, law enforcement and legal communities. The series will also provide unique educational opportunities for forensic examiners in the disciplines of impression, pattern and trace evidence.
The Presentations and their Authors are listed below:
- A Novel Approach for Quantifying the Weight of Fingerprint Evidence - Henry Swofford
- Report Writing for Footwear and Tire Examiners: Being Clear and Communicating Value - Lesley Hammer
- Articulating the Identification Decision - Heidi Eldridge
- Fingerprint Examination and the Epistemic Rationale of Claims to Single Source Attribution - Henry Swofford
- Panel Discussion and Q&A Session
If you have questions about this course or difficulty with login or registration, contact the Forensic Science Technology Center of Excellence.