Correctional officer stress
Reducing Corrections Officer Stress by Improving Prison Climate: The Importance of Support and Safety
Barriers to help-seeking among correction officers: examining the influence of institutional culture and structure
Stress doesn't kill us, it's our reaction: exploring the relationship between coping mechanisms and correctional officer PTSD
Impact of Individual, Organizational, and Environmental Attributes on Voluntary Turnover Among Juvenile Correctional Staff Members
NIJ’s American Indian and Alaska Native Travel Scholarship Program Scholars discuss:
- Why they applied to the program.
- Which conference they chose to attend and why.
- Why representation of American Indian and Alaska Native is important in the field of criminal justice.
- What conference sessions they chose to attend and which they found most interesting.
- How they want to contribute to the fields of tribal and criminal justice.