The NIJ Journal presents research-based information that can help inform policy decisions and improve understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Violence Against American Indian and Alaska Native Women and Men, by André B. Rosay
- Forensic Science: A Time of Transformation, by Jim Dawson
- How Prevalent Is Campus Sexual Assault in the United States?, by Lisa Fedina, Jennifer Lynne Holmes and Bethany Backes
- Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Work in Criminal Justice? A New Analysis from CrimeSoutions.gov, by Thomas Feucht and Tammy Holt
- Collective Efficacy: Taking Action to Improve Neighborhoods, by Brian R. Higgins and Joel Hunt
- NIJ Issues a Revised Bomb Suit Equipment Standard, by Brian Montgomery
Editor-in-Chief: Jolene Hernon
Production: Palladian Partners, Inc.
- Beth Pearsall, Managing Editor
- Sarah Berson, Consulting Editor
- Amy Schneider, Production Editor
- Ale Rodriguez-Gitler, Sr., Designer
- Freddy Trejo, Graphic Designer
- Matthew Tata, Graphic/Production Artist