The NIJ Journal presents research-based information that can help inform policy decisions and improve understanding of the criminal justice system.
In this issue:
- Director’s Message
- DNA Analysis for “Minor” Crimes: A Major Benefit for Law Enforcement
by Edwin Zedlewski and Mary B. Murphy
- Tracking Prisoners in Jail With Biometrics: An Experiment in a Navy Brig
by Christopher A. Miles and Jeffrey P. Cohn
- Predicting a Criminal’s Journey to Crime
- Victim Satisfaction With the Criminal Justice System
- Police Responses to Officer-Involved Shooting
by David Klinger
- Automated Information Sharing: Does It Help Law Enforcement Officers Work Better?
by Martin J. Zaworski