Figure 3: Developing a Conceptual Model
This image is Figure 3 from the article "Helping Crime Victim Legal Clinics Help Their Clients by Defining and Measuring for Successful Outcomes."
The following questions guided conversations between the researchers and advisory committee:
- What does "success" in victim legal service programming mean?
- What client outcomes capture this success?
- What essential elements or characteristics define success?
- What case outcomes capture this success?
- How is service delivery and organization designed to achieve these outcomes?
This images was taken from the presentation "What Constitutes Success? Evaluating Legal Services for Victims of Crime A FORMATIVE EVALUATION," by theJustice Research and Statistics Association and the National Crime Victim Law Institute.