With this solicitation, NIJ seeks white papers that propose research, development, or demonstration projects that address problems relevant to the criminal justice system in the area of electronic crime. NIJ defines electronic crime as any type of crime involving digital technology, including computers, personal digital assistants (PDAs), external drives, cell phones, digital cameras, etc. White paper proposals will be accepted in three categories:
- Crime scene tools and technologies.
- Investigative tools and technologies.
- Digital evidence analysis tools and technologies.
- NIJ FY22 Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice: Diversion and Restorative Justice
- NIJ Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice, Fiscal Year 2021
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2021