In a 1-hour presentation, this webinar will address challenges unique to managing digital forensics laboratories seeking or maintaining accreditation. Participants will explore current challenges facing digital forensics laboratories and creative solutions to these problems. Topics include maintaining a one-person lab, technical reviews, proficiency testing, laboratory storage costs, and rapidly changing technology in a static SOP world.
Detailed Learning Objectives:
1) Overview of 17025:2017 for DME Labs
2) How to project costs for digital storage
3) How to write an SOP for technology that rapidly changes
- Virtual Workshop: Understanding Sexual Assault Trauma and Considerations for Conducting a Trauma-Informed Interview
- Virtual Workshop: A Discussion on Research and a Multidisciplinary Response to Sexual Assault
- A Unique Approach to a Crime Gun Intelligence Center with the Inclusion and Support of 3D Virtual Comparison Technologies