During this webinar, each presenter will provide a brief overview of their research topic and address questions from attendees during a Q&A session. Research topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use of a LC-QTOF Assay for the discovery of emerging NPS
- Stability of synthetic cathinones in blood using LC/Q-TOF-MS
- Stability of synthetic piperazines in human whole blood under various storage conditions over time
- Phase I metabolism of Desomorphine
- Segmental analysis of GHB in human head hair
- Development of a Raman (SERS) based alternative to immunoassays
If you have questions about this course or difficulty with login or registration, contact the Forensic Science Technology Center of Excellence.