NIJ is seeking applications to conduct research on selected crime control and prevention topics. This is a directed solicitation that seeks proposals to examine topics relevant to State, local, and/or tribal criminal and juvenile justice policy and practice.
The specific focus area under this solicitation for FY 2011 is the impact of technology on policing.
Number of Awards: 1
Total Amount Awarded: $408,377
This solicitation is a subtopic of the larger "Research and Evaluation in Crime Control and Prevention" solicitation. See other subtopics under which awards were made:
NIJ chose not to make awards under two additional subtopics:
- Research on Police Strategies for Smaller Agencies.
- Research on Police Investigations.
- Research to Reduce Trauma for Child Pornography Victims, Fiscal Year 2021
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2021
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories, Fiscal Year 2020