NIJ’s American Indian and Alaska Native Travel Scholarship Program Scholars discuss:
- Why they applied to the program.
- Which conference they chose to attend and why.
- Why representation of American Indian and Alaska Native is important in the field of criminal justice.
- What conference sessions they chose to attend and which they found most interesting.
- How they want to contribute to the fields of tribal and criminal justice.
Database of Criminal Justice Needs for Innovation: Requirements for Developers and Funders: User Guide
At this Research for the Real World seminar, NIJ brought together law enforcement practitioners and leading researchers in the field of stress to discuss the current research evidence and practical benefits of targeted stress-management interventions and how they can promote officer mental wellness.
Bullying prevention is an important aspect of school safety. During this webinar, co-sponsored by NIJ and the Federal Partners in Bullying Prevention, renowned bullying prevention researchers will share information schools can use to address bullying. This information will include helping teachers respond to bullying in the classroom and giving students who see bullying tools to take action to address it.