Utilizing eDNA from Four Biological Taxa Associated with Geologic Evidence for Sample-to-Sample Comparisons and Study Site Separation
Gun Wars and Community Terrorization: Investigating Longitudinal Gang Violence in New Jersey from a Networked Perspective
Early Intervention by Counsel: A Multi-Site Evaluation of the Presence of Counsel at Defendants' First Appearances in Court
NIJ’s American Indian and Alaska Native Travel Scholarship Program Scholars discuss:
- Why they applied to the program.
- Which conference they chose to attend and why.
- Why representation of American Indian and Alaska Native is important in the field of criminal justice.
- What conference sessions they chose to attend and which they found most interesting.
- How they want to contribute to the fields of tribal and criminal justice.