This symposium brought together practitioners and researchers to enhance information-sharing and promote collaboration among the impression, pattern and trace evidence, law enforcement and legal communities.
Speakers and presenters in this recording:
- Statistical Interpretation and Reporting of Fingerprint Evidence at the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory
Henry Swofford, MS, U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory
- LR Testimony Cross-Examined
Hari Iyer, PhD, and Steven Lund, PhD, National Institute of Standards and Technology, and Chris Fabricant, JD, Innocence Project
- Factors Which Influence Juror’s Interpretation of the Value of Forensic Science Testimony
Alicia Wilcox, PhD, Husson University
- Statistics & Testimony Panel Discussion
Henry Swofford, Hari Iyer, Steven Lund, Chris Fabricant, Alicia Wilcox
If you have questions about this course or difficulty with login or registration, contact the Forensic Science Technology Center of Excellence.
- Preventing Gun Violence: Understanding Law Enforcement Response and Improving Multi-disciplinary Partnerships for Peace
- Preventing Elder Abuse Through Research-And-Practice Collaboration: The EMPOWER® Program Demonstration
- 2019 National Opioid and Emerging Drug Threats Policy and Practice Forum 2019